As part of our business model and to insure we grow individually, we plan to give back and put in place strategies that help both environmentally and socially.
We have a fundraising goal to achieve by 2021; This is a pledge to have successfully raised £5000 for our chosen charity through a variety of methods whether that be through bake sales, half marathons or shaving heads. Watch this space and keep posted to The Nod to follow our progress with this.
We actively volunteer and set aside volunteer days throughout the year. Not only this, but we are specially placed to be able to connect charities with our HR network for those that need support and have limited budgets.
For more information, please get in touch.
Environmentally we are committed to minimizing our environmental impact and are constantly reviewing how we can best achieve this. We are mindful of our carbon footprint and have put in place initiatives to help with this:
- Our electricity supply is 100% from renewable sources.
- We maximise recycled refuse from internal waste
- Where possible we encourage reducing disposable plastic products
- Reduce using harmful chemicals where possible
- For every candidate we place, we plant a tree